I thought I would share with you guys all the TV shows I've been loving the past month or so. You can see what I was watching last month in THIS post.
Here we go....
1. Pretty Little Liars - Ok so technically not a show that I've watched yet this month yet but I had to include it because THE LAST EVER EPISODES ARE STARTING IN TWO DAYS....I am crazy excited about this. I am legit going to watch the new episodes with my black hoodie on, so I can be all A themed. So exciting, I just can't wait to see how they end things and round everything up.
Pretty Little Liars starts on the 19th of Apr on Netflix.
2. The Pop Game - This is a show that I sort of stumbled across. I watched the first episode and was completely hooked. It's basically about Timbaland, the big music producer scouting a handful of young singers from YouTube and putting them through a sort of popstar bootcamp style competition. I really like it, the singers are all really great and I think there is something really interesting seeing people who are so Internet famous try and become real life famous too. Also I like that there is no mean-ness in it, Timbaland is great and really encouraging. He also uses his songwriting team, who have wrote for Britney, Justin etc and got them to write new original songs for these young singers which I really love too. It's a really fun watch and definitely something to check out if you like music reality type shows.
You can watch it on Mondays at 9pm on Lifetime.
3. Britain's Next Top Model- I love these model shows but I'm not going to lie, I feel like this season of BNTM hasn't been the greatest and the Australian top model shows are definitely winning for me. I'm still watching it though and I'm interested to see who will win but I just don't really love the judges or the contestants that much this year.
You can watch BNTM on Thurs at 9pm on Lifetime.
4. LOVE- My hopes were so high for LOVE season 2 and when it finally hit Netflix a few weeks ago, it definitely didn't disappoint. I just really love the whole feel and vibe of this show, there is something kinda calming about watching it too for me. Such a fun, funny and sweet show that I would totally recommend you giving a watch of season 1 if you haven't already.
Watch LOVE on Netflix now.
5. Chesapeake Shores - Ah one of my favourite shows I've watched in the last month. I am obsessed by hallmarker movies, you know those painfully cheesy romcom movies, well I watch a double-figure amount every month. I can't get enough of them, they are my favourites. The Hallmark channel made this TV show and its basically one long hallmarker and it's as amazing as you'd think. It's actually pretty beautifully shot and it has Jesse Metcalfe in it as a washed up rockstar so all boxes are ticked!
I got through the whole season in about a week.
You can watch season 1 on Netflix now.
6. So Cosmo- This show makes me so happy. It has a real old school reality show vibe about it. Its set in the offices of cosmo magazine in New York and it gives you everything that you'd want from a magazine based show. It has the clothes, the glamour, the drama and the gossip. It's not the first show I've watched that's been set in the Cosmo office but its by far the best, definitely my other favourite this month, I really look forward to every episode and just wish I could totally binge on it. Such a fun light hearted show that will give you all the Devil Wears Prada feels.
Watch So Cosmo on E every Wed at 9pm.
7. Keeping Up With The Kardashians- Special shout out has to go to the Kardashians this month. I have always been a massive fan on the show and not in the 'oh I kinda hate it' way but in the genuine 'I have so much love for it' way. I think the show somehow keeps getting better and better and how the family are handling what life has thrown at them this season is just amazing. Such heart breaking scenes with Kim and the robbery, it was just so sad. If you've fallen out of Kardashian love for a few seasons then you should definitely give these new episodes a go, they are awesome.
Watch KUWTK on E at 9 on Sundays.
I hope you enjoy this post and maybe find a few new shows to love too. As always I would love to hear what you guys have been watching the past few weeks and if you have any recommendations too?
Come talk to me here -