So I thought I would do a little desk tour today on my blog. Well I say desk tour, I don't have a desk so technically its a chest of drawers tour, but lets be honest that doesn't sound as instagramable right? haha!
So I would describe my room as very shabby vintage bohemian, if that is a thing? The colour palette in my room is pink, peach, cream and gold. I love the colours to be very soft and soothing and nothing too bright. I love little pops of gold and rose gold all over my room too, to sort of set the pastel colours off.
I love my dresser to look super simple and chic. My favourite thing for homeware is Kate Spade and when I was re-doing my dresser top I was so sure that I needed to have her acrylic range in my life and I was lucky enough that my sister got me a couple of the pieces for Christmas and its even more stunning in real life.
So I thought the easiest way to do this post would be just to list everything below and give a little bit of info about the item. I got some things a little while ago so you might not be able to still buy everything....
1. Kate Spade Letter Tray and Pencil Cup - These are just my favourite things. They are so beautiful and sturdy and look so chic. The letter tray has a gold front that has 'Things To Do' embossed on the front and the pencil cup has a matching gold base that says 'Stroke of Genius' embossed on it. It's these little touches that make the Kate Spade range feel so luxe. I got mine on Amara but you can buy them in loads of places but they seem to sell out really quickly!
2. Kate Spade Notepad - The colours in this match the two acrylic pieces above and its just such a beautiful notepad to scribble notes down on. I've actually done a full post on this last year HERE and I got mine from AskHerFreinds
3. Kate Spade Yearly Planner - Again I've done a full post on this HERE and you can read all about it and see the space inside it etc. I had wanted one of these for years and yet again it didn't disappoint. I can not tell you how useful it has been for me to have this. I really can't fault anything about any Kate Spade product I own and I can't wait to get my hands on some more of her homeware too.
4. My perfumes - CK One, CK in2 U, Vanilla body mist from The Body Shop (Post about it HERE) Gucci envy, Vera Wang Princess.
5. The pens in my pencil cup are the ones I use for all my drawings and doodles. These are fine liners and they are amazing all with different size nibs and I just find them perfect and they have a really great long lasting ink. You can buy these ones on Amazon .
6. This mirror is the newest addition to my dresser. I wanted something to fit in this space that was a little taller than the rest of the things on it to give it more of a balanced look and as soon as I saw this I fell in love with it. It just reminds me of a mirror that you would see in a Disney Princess movie, its super cute. It's made of a metal-looking plastic and is really lightweight too, it also pulls off of the stand so you can use it as a handheld mirror too. It was only £5.99 on ebay so such a fab price. You can get it in rose-gold and silver too I think. HERE is the link.
7. The pink glass jar was from B&M, they always have cute little jars like this and this is where I keep all my hair ties, bobbles and kirbys.
8. The plate is from H&M. This is actually one of my favourite pieces in my room. It's so simple and delicate yet so beautiful looking. It's the most perfect shade of pink and it has a gold trim and an outline in gold of an elephant on it too. You can take a look at my Instagram where I have more pictures of it. HERE is the link but it seems to be sold out now unfortunately but it's maybe worth checking out your local store.
9. On the plate is just a gold chunky necklace I got from River Island a while ago, some gold rings with aquamarine stones, my Gerard cosmetics liquid lipstick (because it matches my colour theme perfectly) and a aquamarine small stone/crystal. Another colour that I have a lot of in my room is aquamarine, its my favourite stone in the world it always has been, I love the whole meaning behind it and I think it goes great with the pinks and gold's too.
10. The little gold jar with the lid is also from H&M. It doesn't seem to be online anymore as I got it a little while ago but again maybe check out your store. Also if you like that sort of style just keep an eye on the website as they seem to bring in similar things like this all the time just maybe with a slightly different shape. I keep all my bracelets in this one.
11. The other gold pot is also from H&M and again sorry but it seems to be sold out. They had listed this as a vase but I knew it would be perfect for keeping my other pens in.
12. The pens are coloured thin liners(HERE) and thin felt tips (HERE) both are amazing and like the black pens are such good quality and have lasted me for the longest time. If you are just buying one pack though I would go for the felt tips, they are the best I've used.
So there you go, that's my desk-not-a-desk tour. These are some of my favourite posts to read on other blogs as I just love homeware/stationery.
I really hope you've enjoyed the post!
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram