So it's the end of the month which means it's time for my Song List again, the songs that I can't get enough of this month. If you missed the first one, have a peek of it HERE.
Let me know what your favourite songs have been this month too...
1. Donovan Woods - Portland, Maine - Ah his voice, I can not get enough of it at the moment. I just discovered his music this month and I have no idea how its managed to pass me by for so long as I love it so much. This song is all kinds of wonderful.
2. Sia ft Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills - I know he is super hit or miss with a lot of people but Sean Paul's first album was the soundtrack to my teenage years (I know every word still) and I have loved his music ever since. I could honestly listen to him on repeat. I love Sia and think this is a really fun song.
3. Dierks Bentley - Somewhere On A Beach - This song makes me laugh, its so country and I just love it, perfect sing-a-long music.
4. Troye Sivan - YOUTH - I know I'm so super late jumping on the Troye bandwagon but I can not stop playing this song, his voice is perfect. It's such dreamy chill music...!
5. Elle King - America's Sweetheart - Not gonna lie I've still got Ex's & Oh's on repeat as I can't get enough of Elle's music but this song has captured my heart in the last few weeks. I really love her voice and that sort of pop/country kinda vibe she's got going on. I really want to check out her album as I'm such a fan of all the music that I've heard so far. This is a proper summer, sing at the top of your lungs, roadtrip song, right?
6. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself - I'm not the biggest Selena fan or anything but I really like this song and her last one too. It's got a really nice chill pop vibe to it which I love.
7. The Chainsmokers ft Daya - Don't Let Me Down - Daya's voice is so beautiful, a really lovely song.
8. Jack Garratt - Worry - Ah this is just stunning, I am such a fan of Jack and his amazing voice. This is my favourite from him so far.
9. Stormzy - Shut Up - I love Stormy and I love this song, this has probably been my most played song this month out of them all actually.
10. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home - This is my song of the month, the MVP by far. I am obsessed by this, such a pop tune. So click the link, take your hair down, shake it out and DANCE!!!
So there it is, my favourite music from this month, some new, some old but I love them all for different reasons. It's a super mixed bag again and I hope you find some new music to love. Let me know what you think...