Sunday Show and Tell
Another reason I am so happy to be back to blogging is that I get to start up my Sunday Show and Tell posts for you all again. If you are new to my blog its basically where I post some of my favourite links that I have found around the web for you to have a peek at. They are always so fun to do as I am always saving different random/quirky posts all week that I think you all would love. I think the reason why I love doing them as much is because my favourite posts on other peoples blogs are always their weekly 'link roundup' type posts, I just always think its such a fun way to find new things to read/watch/buy or listen to. So without further ado I will get on with the links. Again this is just a super random selection that I've loved this week and hope you do too! I'll see you all back here tomorrow for a new post and I'm super excited because its my birthday tomorrow too....Yah!!!
1. Is there anyone not obsessed with the awesome-ness that is Iris Apfel? I couldn't have been happier when I heard there was a new documentary coming out about her and reading THIS article and THIS one too got me even more looking forward to it.
2. I really want THESE headphones. They glow in time with whatever music your listening too, pretty cool, huh?
3. HotSquash do some awesome basics (although too expensive for me) which is why I can't wait until Monday (other than the fact it's my birthday...oh did I already mention that hehe) as they are having some sort of mega sale where they are selling a £95 dress for £1, crazy times! I would get in there early!
4. I know THIS video isn't new but seriously please watch it if you've never seen it. I don't know why but I literally can not even think about it without crying with laughter, genuinely one of the funniest videos I have seen in so long...
5. "This isn’t politics, it’s rock’n’roll." Irrelevant of your political beliefs this is a super interesting read HERE about how Scotland has changed completely in the space of a mere few months. And this is a pretty good read about the women who is at the forefront of that change HERE
6. If you are looking for something to inspire you then go take a peek at my Pinterest boards HERE, I'm always pinning so hopefully you'll find something that catches your eye. Leave me links to your pinterest, I love finding new boards to follow!
I hope you liked the links, let me know what you thought?