1. This sweater is basically the best thing my eyes have ever seen. I can't tell you how many times I have actually said this slogan out loud, so true and perfect. You can buy it HERE for $37. Sadly you have to live in America to buy it as the store doesn't ship overseas just yet, fingers crossed they start soon as I need this in my life.
2. Ever wanted to know who made Penny Lane so damn stylish? Well read THIS interview with the movie's costume designer, if your a fan of Almost Famous its a really great read!
3. THIS looks like such a perfect, fun book from Amazon.
4. Oh and talking about books, HERE are 50 famous people telling you what their all time favourite books are, I just loving reading things like this some of their answers really surprised me.
5. Did you know that until the end of October, if you buy any of THESE products they will give a percentage of what you paid for the product to the BBC Charity (Not that BBC, don't worry). Pretty awesome, huh?
6. And lastly I am so excited to tell you about what is coming up on my blog next week. It's been something I have been working on for a little while, to bring some different, fun content to my blog. It's going to be 'SKIN' week all next week here.
I had wanted to do some posts focused on skincare for a little while and working on that got me really excited to kind of expand it into what is now going to be 'SKIN' week. I love everything to do with skincare but sometimes I feel like there are so many products with so many things in them that I just don't know where to start. What is really good and what is really bad for your skin and how can we find out, so I decided to speak to some of the best in the business to get their opinion on all things skin and I have got some awesome new products to tell you all about too. I really can't wait for you all to see the posts and I really hope that you will love the whole week.
It's something that I've never done before, dedicating a whole week on my blog to something and I'm excited to see what you think.
So come back tomorrow for day 1 of 'SKIN' week.....
Hope you have all had a beautiful Sunday!