Sunday Show and Tell
27 April 2014 Sunday Show and Tell
I hope you all had a lovely week. Here are some of my favourite links for you to have a peek at....
1. So if you've been reading my blog for a wee while you will know that I would have THIS link posted first today. I am the biggest fangirl of them, they are just the nicest people, right? I wanna be an 'Ashley Twin'.
2. New Yorkers share their best/worst/funniest break-up stories on Post-It notes. I think THIS one is my favourite, just awful.
3. Why being kind is good for you, such a sweet article HERE
4. The above article mentions the George Saunders speech that I wrote about HERE (if you click that link it will take you to the full speech if you want a read). Because the speech went viral and became so popular George has brought it out in book form, a trailer has been made to promote the book, where a part of the speech is read out loud and it literally gives me chills. His words are just so beautiful and true. Watch it HERE
5. The owner of Nasty Gal is bringing out a book called #GIRLBOSS and apart from the blah name it looks pretty awesome, HERE she is talking a little bit about it and who it's aimed for.
Photo from my Pinterest HERE